April represents the end of the business year for me and as such I always do an internal traffic analysis. This year however I decided to do something a little different by utilizing data that has already been collated by the Google Analytics software for you those that are currently listed in the directory. The software only counts incoming traffic and this can be filtered per domain name that is listed in the directory making it possible to rank sites by the number of visitors they send us from our banner/links placed on their website.
In recent months I have read in a couple of ladies blogs that links are not required any more. That was and is probably one of the most silly statements I read in a long time. People that say such things generally don’t have the slightest idea about real world search engine optimization or keep up with Google policy shifts. Links are still important and have been since year dot. Its how Google treats links that has changed and continues to change. Nowadays, its not about the numbers of links you have but who specifically you have linking to you. Google looks for quality relevant linkage rather than numbers but linking its only a part of the overall algorithm.
For this directory referral traffic from those listed in the directory only accounts for 6% of our total visitors. Another 11% comes from other links elsewhere, so you can see even though the numbers may be significant they only represent a small portion of the directories total traffic.
Last year our top 20 referring sites for 2018-19 were:
- Mistress Damazonia, Vancouver, Canada
- The Dominion, LA, California, USA
- Mistress Ingrid Frost, London, UK
- Mistress Jennifer, Houston, Texas, USA
- Lady Mara Leigh, Tampa, Florida, USA
- Mistress Karin von Kroft, Tucson, Arizona, USA
- Asian Mistress Club, Sydney, Australia
- Lady Hinako, Tokyo, Japan
- Ms Seven, New York, USA
- Ms Rebecca Knox, LA, California, USA
- Baroness Essex, Essex, UK
- Femdom United, UK
- Madame Charlotte, Hannover, Germany
- Mistress Eleise de Lacy, London, UK
- Mistress Evangeline Ducharme, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Miss Jessica, Watford, UK
- Strict Nurse, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Mistress Tess, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK
- Hell Fire, Brisbane, Australia
- Lady Elizabeth, Central, Connecticut, USA
We have ranked all our sites that are currently in the directory and this year have made it public for everyone else to see for fun.
You might ask why such data is important to us. Well, with this sort information you can assumptions on foot fall for any given web site since only a small percent of an individual websites visitors are referred back to the Sinsearch Mistress directory. Additionally we can use this information to detect sites have gone, that have broken links or have stealthily removed their link without informing us. We do actively remove deleted sites in order to give visitors the best experience possible – No one likes clicking on a load of links that go no where or to some irrelevant advert. Visitors come to the directory to find a Mistress and the job of this site is to make that experience as pleasant as possible.